Sunday, November 9, 2014

Information Warfare

I'm a bit angry at this point. Max returned with nothing.
Just requesting it wasn't going to help. I'm going to have to retrieve a key.
I made a call to Bachman, who has no relation, and tried to get a union of the minds.
Max and Bachman discussed the tactic at length. They seeked and derived a plan.
In walks Cartesian (yes he's foreign) with a pervasive barrage of children.
I could barely constrain my composure, but managed to fire off a request for truce.
This was hashed out, granted, revoked and rolled back. I angrily scribed some notes in my growing log.
I needed coffee while I tried calling my parents. I ripped up my notes into torn pages. It was many to one.
Upon return I found them all set at one table holding a tiny sign with Suspect written on it.
I decided to ask the all-seeing oracle if I could dump this heap. She was busy merging with an entity on the couch.
I fell flat even after contacting Beap, and Treap. I was in a paradox with no backup plan.
Deadlocked between detachment or dumping acid on them, I just walked away without violating my integrity.
There's probably more to this, but, my friends I'm not that type of operator. There will be no sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment